Friday, January 14, 2011

Something Old




The first picture is of the Old Miner's Cabin in Ophir. This is one of my favorite pictures, and I have a canvas wrap of it hanging in my house.

The second picture is of the Old Mine Cars that are in Ophir up by an old mine just as you come into town.

The third picture is an truck off the road (SR-36) outside of Stockton. The last time I drove by there the truck was gone. All three of these were taken on the same day as I was driving to Ophir to take pictures.

If you would like to use these pictures as wallpaper simply double click on the image. When it opens up right click on the image and click save as background. As always I retain the copyright to my pictures and they may only be used for personal use.

I hope you enjoy them and please come back often to see what new pictures I have posted.

Brad Young
Photographer

1 comment:

  1. I love the first picture! I can see why it's one of your favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete