Thursday, January 10, 2013

Adorama TV: Episode 320

I am a huge fan of Adorama, and I have bought a lot of products from them. Adorama not only sells everything you need for photography, but they also have web videos and articles. I posted a link in the articles and websites section on the right hand side of the screen to a video were Bryan Peterson took several pictures of some old silverware he found in an old abandoned house. I encourage you to watch the video and explore Adorama TV to get some great tips and ideas. If you have a link to a photography related website or article that you want to share with others leave a comment and the link, and I will get it added to the photo links section. Enjoy the video and have a great day.

B.D. Young
~photographer~

No comments:

Post a Comment